Monday 9 July 2012

LONDON: On Location!

I went to London to visit my family, and all I brought back was this huge number of photographs...

I hadn't visited London in many years, and just drank it in. Thinking of visiting? The museums are free. Free! And amazing! Live there already? Rejoice!

Here's some of the architecture. It is so inspiring.

An interior archway leading to the courtyard of the Victoria & Albert Museum...


 The entrance to the Victoria & Albert - I don't know what it is, but isn't it cool?



Here is the escalator leading up to the exhibits in the Natural History Museum; it's kind of like traveling through the sun...


This is above the entrance to Selfridges, a luxurious department store on Oxford Street...


And the lobby of the Science Museum...


Isn't it amazing? All that design in one place? Simply breathtaking.

No comments: